Monday, May 24, 2010

Man oh Manischewitz

My dad used to say that all the time when I was little. I thought it was like, a special made-up Dad phrase (he has a substantial amount of them), but it turns out it was just a kosher wine slogan from the 80s. I still say it, though, and whenever someone says, "Oh, I remember that commercial," I get really happy. One time, in college, I even bought a bottle and drank it while watching "The Hebrew Hammer" on Comedy Central. The movie was awesome, the wine tasted gross.


In Etsy-related news, I now have made 8 sales and have 21 "hearts" (followers in blog speak). This is a remarkable improvement from my last shop, and considering that my little Etsy shop has only been open a month, I expect that I'll actually see a small profit from this shop.




New stuff is coming to the site soon: http://www.tinygalaxy.etsy.com/:




Back to listening to "Barracuda"...
















No comments:

Post a Comment